• Our trial lawyers are respected by insurance companies
Our trial lawyers have faced some of the largest companies in the U.S. and we have prevailed for our clients.
• More options for car accident lawsuits
Personal injury lawyers in Virginia now have more options when filing a lawsuit in car accident cases.
• When to hire a car accident lawyer
If you are in a serious accident, please keep in mind that the insurance companies have teams of lawyers and adjusters who begin evaluating your claim right away.
• When hiring personal injury lawyers, check peer reviews
What you find on the internet may be different from what you get.
• Is it you vs the insurance companies?
Keep in mind that insurance companies have TEAMS of lawyers and adjusters who begin evaluating your claim right away.
• Should I represent myself
As the old saying goes “he who represents himself has a fool for a client.”
• Interested in recuperating ALL the money you are owed for your injury?
Legal counsel will get significantly more money than self-representation
• Don’t battle insurance companies alone
Pinning the blame on you costs the insurance companies less money.
• Are personal injury lawyers needed for my situation?
There are a couple of ways to know if your situation requires the help of personal injury lawyers.
• Punitive Damages
You can collect punitive damages for certain car accident injuries.
• New Phone Law
The Virginia legislature has passed a new law that makes it illegal to use a hand held device while driving.
• Car Accident Insurance
Car accident insurance is one of the most overlooked items by residents in central Virginia.
• Lawsuits Filed In Train, Garbage Truck Collision
Personal injury lawsuits have been filed as a result of collision between an Amtrak train and a Time Disposal garbage truck.
• Virginia Head-on Collision Car Accident Settlement
The parties agreed to mediate the case. The injured plaintiff had over $20,000 in medical bills. The personal injury case settled for $117,500.
• CAR AND SKATEBOARDER COLLISION
It is extremely important to get an experienced personal injury lawyers involved as soon as possible in order to preserve evidence.
• DUI – FOURTEEN MILLION DOLLAR VERDICT
A jury in Florida awarded a family 14 million dollars in a DUI crash case that killed two minors.
• EASTERN SHORE TRAVELERS
Eastern Shore residents live on a north/south corridor where many travelers do not bother to slow for towns. Serious injuries from car accident are the result.
• EYES WIDE OPEN, MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
Personal injury lawyers know that motorcycle riders must always be on the lookout.
• FOUR MILLION DOLLAR VERDICT
Four million dollar verdict, fatal crash, wrongful death. Police officer crashes into student’s car. Car accident fatality. Experienced personal injury lawyers at Wilson & Hajek help injury victims and families.
• OLD TIRES CAN BE DANGEROUS
Virginia law requires annual vehicle inspections, including the tread wear on your tires. However, it does not include an inspection to determine the age of your tires.
• PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS ON THE RISE
Cases of pedestrians getting struck by cars seems to be on the increase in the Charlottesville, VA area.
• TECHNOLOGY TO STOP DRUNK DRIVING
There is current technology that could be adapted to prevent a driver from being able to start their car or truck. The following information and discussion about uses is provided by the law firm of Wilson & Hajek in Charlottesville, VA.
• TEENAGE TEXTING AND DRIVING
According to the Washington Post, teenage deaths from car accidents increased in the first half of 2011.
• TRACTOR TRAILER COLLISION
Tractor-trailer crash involving six vehicles results in settlement. Experienced personal injury lawyers at Wilson & Hajek can assist you in car wreck cases involving tractor-trailers, trucks and other equipment.
• VICTIMS OF DRUNK DRIVING
When you or a loved one is the victim of a drunk or drugged driver you need aggressive personal injury lawyers to make them pay for what they have done to you.
• VIRGINIA CAR ACCIDENT STATISTICS
In 2006, 36% of the fatalities in the State of Virginia were alcohol related.
• VIRGINIA LAW REGARDING NEGLIGENCE/FAULT
Under Virginia Law a person injured in a car, truck or other types of accidents must prove negligence/fault.
Car accident lawyers in Charlottesville serving Louisa County, Fluvanna County, Albemarle County, and all of central Virginia.